1. The Contracting parties agreed, that in case of the consumer being a natural person is obligated to declare their name and surname, address and postal code, phone number and e-mail address on the order to the Seller in order to process and fulfil the contract.
2. The Contracting parties agreed, that in case of the consumer being a legal entity, is obligated to share their business name, address of the registered office including postal code, registration number, VAT number (if exists) phone number and e-mail address on the order with the Seller in order to process and fulfil the contract.
3. The Buyer will be asked before sending the order by checking the box to confirm, that the Seller sufficiently, understandably and unequivocally provided:
a. their identifying information provided in the I. section of these GTSC, therefore proving the Seller’s identity,
b. Seller’s or other responsible person’s contact details,
c. the purpose of processing personal data, i.e. concluding a contract between the Seller and the Buyer, and the legal basis for processing personal information,
d. the Buyer’s obligation to provide the required information for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract,
e. if the processing is based on article 6 section 1. point f) of the Regulation, that the legitimate interest, the Seller is watching, is direct marketing,
f. the identifying information of a third party, i.e. a company, that will deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer, or the identifying information of other recipients or groups of recipients of personal data, if exist,
g. period for which the personal data will be stored, or criteria for its determination.
4. The Seller processes the personal information of the Buyer, or their employees, or other people authorised by them to act on the contract, as processing these information is necessary to fulfil the contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer, before its concluding to answer questions of the Buyer related to the subject of purchase and to fulfil the obligations under general binding rules, or the processing of these information is in the interest of the Seller. Without providing the necessary information, the contract could not be fulfilled properly.
5. The Seller hereby informs the Buyer, that in accordance with the Art. 6, Section 1, point b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (hereinafter “Regulation”), that the Seller as the operator of IT systems, while concluding the contract, shall process the Buyer’s personal information without their consent as a person concerned, as the processing of personal information is part of the pre-contractual relationship and such processing is inevitable to fulfil the contract, in which the Buyer is one of the contracting parties.
6. The Seller shall store personal data for the period of time necessary to fulfil the contract as to the expiration of dates for legal claims.
7. The Buyer is responsible for the completeness, validity and accuracy of the provided personal information. In case of any change in provided personal information, the Buyer shall forthwith inform the Seller thereof.
8. In case of invalidity of provided personal information, withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data, fulfilling of the purpose or on the expiry of the time necessary for professing of personal information, or if the storage of such information is for any reason illegal, the stored personal information shall be deleted.
9. Provided, that the requirements set by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and in the Act 18/2018 on protection of personal data, the Buyer as person concerned (i) has the right of access to their personal information, (ii) has the right of correction of inaccurate data, (iii) has the right of restriction of processing personal information, (iv) the right of objection of processing personal information, (v) has the right of deletion of personal information, (vi) has the right to data portability, (vii) has the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authority of the Slovak Republic if data processing in contrary to the existing legislation is suspected. The rights of the persons concerned are further specified in the Articles 12 - 22 of the GDPR.
10. The Buyer, who has registered in the e-shop, can verify and change their personal information at any time after logging in to the site of the e-shop at the section My account.
11. In accordance with the Art. 6, section 1. point f) of the Regulation, after the delivery of goods or services to the Buyer, on the basis of legal interest, the Seller can process the Buyer’s personal information for the purposes of direct marketing and can send to the Buyer’s e-mail address information about new products, discounts and sales of the goods or services offered.
12. The person concerned, whose personal information are being processed on the basis of the Seller’s legal interest, has the right to object such processing at any time and the Seller has no right to further to do so, unless there are other necessary legal reasons for such processing, that are prevailing over the interest’s rights and liberties of the person concerned, or reasons for proving, applying or defending legal claims.
13. The consent for the processing of personal information can be withdrawn at any time by clicking the link given in each marketing e-mail from the Seller, by sending an e-mail to the Seller, or by sending a letter to the address of the Seller.
14. The received personal information can be under the condition of fulfilling a concluded contract provided to other subject to a necessary extent, if it is essential to fulfil the purpose of receiving such information, especially to the transporter, public authority or provider of IT services.
15. The Seller therefore notifies the Buyer, that in order to fulfil a concluded contract, the received personal information shall be further granted and provided to the following third parties, or groups of parties:
Direct Parces Distribution SK s.r.o., seated at Technická 7, 821 04 Bratislava, registration nr.: 35834498, registered in the Business Register of District Court BA1, section: SRO, Insert nr. 26367/B
CAREE s.r.o., seated at Karpatská 1328/3, 040 01 Košice, registration nr.: 50321846, registered in the Business Register of District Court Košice I, section: Sro, Insert nr. 39130/V